To help us manage reopening in the current climate we have implemented several measures to make The Forbidden Corner safe for both our staff and visitors.
Below is a list of the measures we have put in place:
- Reduced visitor capacity
- Doors will be fastened open where possible
- Keep left policy
- A one-way system will be in place in key areas
- Extra staff patrolling the gardens
- Social distancing markings and signage in key areas
- Hand sanitising stations
- Takeout only in the cafe with additional seating available at the picnic area and ponds
Please be aware due to limited capacity inside you may be asked to queue outside so please ensure you dress for the weather including any unexpected changes.
We would also like to ask all visitors to respect any rules put in place and make sure you do everything possible to help keep The Forbidden Corner a safe environment for all.
Please consider the following to help keep yourself and our staff safe:
- Follow all signs and floor markings
- Keep your group together and do not split up, children must be supervised
- Maintain a safe distance from other guests
- Be patient and understanding with our staff
DO NOT VISIT THE FORBIDDEN CORNER IF YOU OR A MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAVE SUSPECTED SYMPTONS OF COVID-19 OR ARE STILL IN THE GOVERNMENT ADVISED SELF ISOLATION PERIOD! If you have pre-paid tickets these can be changed to a different date.