Win a Complimentary short break in one of our cottages here at The Forbidden Corner as well as free entry to the gardens and a meal at The Saddle Room.
If you want to win a free stay in one of our cottages, free entry into The Forbidden Corner and a meal at The Saddle Room restaurant, then all you need to do is send us a selfie. However, the selfie has to meet the following requirements:
- The selfie needs to be taken at The Forbidden Corner and Tupgill Park. So anywhere in the gardens, tunnels, picnic area, the lake and The Saddle Room restaurant.
- The selfie has to be interesting and/or funny. Basically we want to either laugh or think that it is a clever and interesting photo. So be creative!
All entries will be judged by us anonymously at The Forbidden Corner with our favourite 10 photos going through to be judged by the public on our Facebook Page. The selfie that gets the most Likes by the deadline will be the winner.
The winning selfie wins a short break stay in one of the cottages on Tupgill Park, right next door to The Forbidden Corner. The winner can stay at one of our cottages with up to 6 friends or family members (depending on what cottages are available on your desired holiday dates). Your party will also each get a free ticket to spend the day in The Forbidden Corner attraction and a free meal for up to 6 people at The Saddle Room restaurant.
How to enter.
To enter the competition, just click the link below to send us your selfie. Please read the Terms & Conditions below before entering the competition.
Don’t forget, be creative with your photograph and think out of the box. To make sure your photo stands out try to avoid the regular features and come up with something that you think is great, unique and possibly very funny.
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED!
Terms and Conditions.
- The competition will run from it’s launch (1st August 2014) to midnight on the 1st October 2014. Any entries made after this time will not be included in the competition.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. You have to have taken the selfie photo yourself.
- It must be a photo taken within The Forbidden Corner but can include picnic areas, the lake, The Saddle Room restaurant and also the general area within the grounds of The Forbidden Corner.
- Judging will take place at the start of 2nd October 2014 with the Top 10 Finalists being added to The Forbidden Corner’s Facebook Page shortly afterwards. The winner will then be decided on photo Likes midday on the 22nd October 2014.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing that The Forbidden Corner has the right to use the photograph in the future.
- Any photographs deemed offensive or racist will not be included in the competition.
- The complimentary short break is 3 nights at one of the cottages. If you require extra nights then you will be charged at the usual rates.
- The complimentary stay is for low season only between 1st November 2014 and 31st March 2015. The winner will need to contact Leo Morris to book their stay. More details on the Tupgill Park website.
- The accommodation comprises of minimum 1 x Double bedded room and 1 x Twin/Bunk bed room in whichever cottage is available at the time of booking. The Party must not exceed the maximum stated occupancy for the cottage. Please see the Tupgill Park website for the maximum occupancy for each cottage.
- Free entry to The Forbidden Corner is for the people staying in the cottages only. Please note that The Forbidden Corner is only open on Sundays during November and December until Christmas day and is then closed until 1st April 2015.
- We will endeavour to meet your requirements at the time of booking with what we reasonably have available.
- The complimentary meal is for the people staying in the cottages only. You can choose either a lunch time bar snack or an evening meal from the Lady Bab menu, excluding drinks.
- The prize is not transferable and can not be exchanged for money.
- By entering the competition you are allowing The Forbidden Corner to contact you about competition updates and further competition that we may run. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the bottom of any future emails. We will never give your email address to third party companies.
- Any questions about this competition can be made by using the following contact details.
The Forbidden Corner
Tupgill Park Estate,