To retrieve details of your booking, please see our Search Booking page.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before ordering your tickets.
Upon purchasing tickets to visit The Forbidden Corner, you are agreeing to comply with these conditions.
- Admission to the Forbidden Corner is by advance bookings only through our on-line booking section on our web site.
All bookings are considered final and are only valid for the stipulated and agreed date and time shown in the booking.
Confirmation email will be sent once the payments have been authorised and received by the Forbidden Corner. This email will act as your receipt and contain your QR code for entry on the day. Please bring this along with you and present it at the admission kiosk located in our car park. You can alternatively use your QR code on this booking to go through the self check in barriers. Guide books and brass rubbing activity sheets can be collected once checked in.
- Booking times can be changed once, 48 hours prior to the original booked date and time at no additional fee.
- Booking cannot be changed within 48 hours of the booked Date and Time and 'no shows' at the booked Date and Time will not qualify for any rebates or refunds.
No refunds or rebates are provided for cancellations.
- Full details of our prices can be found on our Admission Prices & Opening Hours page. Children under 4 enter for free so don't need a ticket.
- For bookings of 10 people or more, please see our Group Bookings page.
- Please review your tickets to make sure you have the right quantity, date and time before booking your tickets.
- There is only very limited access for wheelchairs and pushchairs in the gardens. We recommend that you bring a type of carrier for very small children. Unfortunately, large parts of the attraction is not accessible for wheelchairs or pushchairs. If you are unsure about access for Pushchairs/Wheelchairs please feel free to Contact Us before you book your tickets.
- If you are unsure about concessions then please Contact Us before you arrive or book and we will be more than happy to help with your query.
- Unfortunately no dogs are permitted in the attraction except guide dogs.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions
page for more details about The Forbidden Corner.