EXCLUSIVE PARTY HUT HIRE
We are delighted to announce your exclusive use party hut in the woods surrounding The Forbidden Corner.
2-Hour Hire Choose Either 11 am or 2 pm
- Hiring The Wood Hut is £70 which includes:
- Self-Service Iced Slush Machine
- Self-Service Cordial Machine
- Outside Seating Area
- Inside Seating Area
- Reduced Rates available for The Forbidden Corner
- Portable Sonos Music System (play your own music)
- Party decorations
- Book the below items as required when making your reservation
- Pass the Parcel (prize for each child)
Party Food Bags £5
(Own food and drink not allowed in the Party Hut, Party bags must be ordered for attending children to book the hut)
- Piece of fresh fruit
- Chocolate chip cookie
ACCOMPANYING ADULTS CAN ACCESS OUR CAFE OR POTTING SHED KIOSK (TOP END OF CARPARK) IF THEY WISH TO PURCHASE ANY FOOD AND DRINK.
FOOD CAN BE TAKEN FROM THESE LOCATIONS TO THE PARTY HUT.
** SORRY NO PICNICS OR OWN FOOD AND DRINK PARTY BAGS MUST BE PURCHASED **
Reduced admission into The Forbidden Corner
- Adults £14
- Children £12
Birthday Cake (14 Slices) £30
- Sparkle Cake
Candles included (please specify how many on booking window)
Terms and Conditions READ ME BEFORE BOOKING
1. The Forbidden Corner Reserves the right to not accept bookings.
2. Bookings must be made via the website
3. Your booking will be confirmed by a staff member and an email confirming this will be sent.
4. The Hire of the Party Hut is for the duration of two hours maximum from the start time. Please ensure you are prompt for the booking and plan ahead for time in The Forbidden Corner or arrival.
5. If you have a reduced rate ticket for the attraction in your booking this can be used before or after your event ( Subject to our normal opening times) and can ONLY be used on the day of the party hut booking. There is NO limit for your time in The Forbidden Corner just our normal opening hours apply. 11 AM slot guests may go in The Forbidden Corner after the Party Hut and in the 2 PM slot guests can go into The Forbidden Corner before the party hut booking.
6. It is the customer’s responsibility to inform The Forbidden Corner of any Dietary Requirements before the event and at the booking stage.
7. Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds or concessions after you have booked. Unless cancelled by The Forbidden Corner.
8. You can move the booking once only to any time within the calendar year (Subject to availability) and this can ONLY be done 2 weeks (14 days) before the event.
9. Any damage that is not classed as wear and tear or if the hut is left in an unacceptable standard, we reserve the right to charge a cleaning charge. All we ask is that rubbish is piled up and any spillages are cleaned up.
10. No alcohol may be consumed in the Party Hut.
11. Adults are responsible for the Children at all times and must not be left unattended. The Forbidden Corner accepts no responsibility for accidents arising from the lack of adult supervision.
12. Own food is not permitted within the party hut with the exception of your own Birthday Cake. (Please contact us if you have special dietary needs)
13. CCTV is in operation inside and outside of our party hut.